List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: I can't compile kded.
From:       Michael Koch <m_koch () bigfoot ! de>
Date:       1999-06-09 11:55:58

Hi,

I think that your automake ist too old. Install automake 1.4a. This is because
automake 1.4 is incompatible to the newer version. I had the same problem and
soved it this way.

make clean is not enough. You have to clean all produced files with make
dist-clean.

--
Michael Koch

KDE fan, enthusiast and developer