List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A note to exceptions && some notes to codesize
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-06-07 22:32:40

On Tue, Jun 08, 1999 at 12:23:26AM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Bernd Gehrmann wrote:

> > >Hmm, I can't see this function. Neither in source or documentation.
> >
> > bash-2.01$ grep appName kernel/qapplication_x11.cpp
> > static char    *appName;                        // application name
> >     qWarning( "%s: Fatal IO error: client killed", appName );
> >         appName = "Qt-subapplication";
> >         appName = p ? p + 1 : argv[0];
> >                     appName = argv[i];
> >             qWarning( "%s: cannot connect to X server %s", appName,
> >     qApp->setName( appName );
> >     return appName;
> >
> See, that's what I've done too. No name() there ;)
:)
One should always read Qt documentation with :

cat qt2help

#!/bin/sh
if [ $# = 1 ]; then
  kfmclient openURL file:///mnt/devel/kde/qt/qt2/html/$1.html
else
  kfmclient openURL file:///mnt/devel/kde/qt/qt2/html/
fi

Usage : qt2help => qt docu main page
        qt2help qapplication => opens qapplication help

Seems trivial but saves a lot of time ;)

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org