List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: New project
From:       <pbrown () redhat ! com>
Date:       1999-06-07 20:19:53

On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, aleXXX wrote:

> How about calling it Kolumbo ?

Noooo! We have too many "misspelled" things already.  Remember when
windows came out everythign was WinThis and WinThat for so long?  How lame
was that?

Columbo is a good name by itself, it doesn't need K perversion.

Remember, this is coming from someone with an application they wrote by
the name KOrganizer.  But at the time I started it, there were only like
6-8 KDE apps.  So I don't feel so bad. :)

---
  Preston Brown                                    Systems Engineer
  pbrown@redhat.com                                Red Hat, Inc.