List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE review; taskbar "on top" feature should be fixed
From:       Duncan Haldane <f.d.m.haldane () cwix ! com>
Date:       1999-06-01 15:14:39

On 01-Jun-99 David Eisner wrote:

> I had the same problem.  Some kind souls pointed out to me that
> ALT-<Left Mouse Button> lets you move a window by dragging at any part of
> it, not just the title bar.  It comes in very handy in the situation you
> describe.
>
> -David

Hmmm, thanks for the tip - this DOES make the problem easy to handle,
but I didnt know this, nor did the reviewer of COL2.2, nor did you, before
someone told you....

The most intuitive solution would be to give the taskbar the same arrow buttons
that the panel has (and make the use the same configuration as the panel ones)

IMHO if this could be implemented as a "bugfix" for KDE-1.1.2, it would be great!.
Since the tasbar and the panel have similar "autohide" features, maybe
some code from the panel could also simply be applied to the taskbar?

E-Mail: Duncan  Haldane <f.d.m.haldane@cwix.com>
Date: 01-Jun-99
Time: 11:08:27

This message was sent by XFMail