List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: cvs front end
From:       "Dirk A. Mueller" <dmuell () gmx ! net>
Date:       1999-05-31 20:09:20

Alex Zepeda <garbanzo@hooked.net> wrote:

> Integrating it into konqueror would be an excellent idea, as konqy is
> already designed to represent files... and some of the CVS specific
> functions could be put into context menus and soforth.

I heavily  disagree. konqueror is a filemanager, and shouldn't be
bloated with the advanced functionality that is needed for a CVS
frontend. Note not everybody likes Xemacs (although I love it :) ).

although I don't know how tkCVS works, but I think the gui will heavily
differ from what konqueror has.

--
Dirk A. Mueller