List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cleaning up libraries
From:       Uwe Thiem <uwe () uwix ! alt ! na>
Date:       1999-05-31 10:30:54

On Sun, 30 May 1999, Kalle Dalheimer wrote:

> Harri Porten wrote:

> > > Yes, good idea. First of all, the current KWizard is ugly, I do not like page
> > > numbers to be displayed, and it's height is to large, it simply does not look
> > > like a typical wizard (and I'm not only talking about Windows wizards here).
> > >
> > > If you can write a wrapper, that would be cool. I think kppp is the only KDE
> > > application that really uses the wizards, or am I wrong here?
> >
> > KOffice includes kwizard.h in a few places without every using it. Other
> > than that I found a few occurences in my very incomplete CVS copy:
> >
> > ./kdenetwork/ksirc/pws-0.5/pws/addwizard.cpp
> > ./kdenetwork/ksirc/pws-0.5/pws/addwizard.h
> > ./kdenetwork/ksirc/pws-0.5/pws/addwizard.moc
> > ./kdesdk/kappgen/kappgen/toplevel.cpp
> > ./kdesdk/kappgen/kappgen/toplevel.h
> > ./kdebase/kdewizard/toplevel.cpp
> > ./kdebase/kdewizard/toplevel.h
> > ./kdegraphics/kiconedit/kiconconfig.cpp
> > ./kdegraphics/kiconedit/knew.cpp
> > ./kdegraphics/kiconedit/knew.h
> > ./koffice/kchart/kchart_doc.cc  // obsolete ? I think so.
> > ./koffice/kchart/ui/KChartWizard.cpp
> > ./koffice/kchart/ui/KChartWizard.h
> > ./koffice/kchart/ui/KChartWizard.moc
>
> Don't bother porting the last three, I have rewritten most of them
> anyway.

Oh, Kalle's book is out. He's hacking again.  :-)

Uwe

Uwe Thiem                                        Tel: +264 - 061 - 244511
P.O.Box 30955                                    Fax: +264 - 061 - 244511
Windhoek                                         Email:   uwe@uwix.alt.na
Republic of Namibia                                           uwe@kde.org
                                                       http://www.kde.org