List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (Resended) Reinstall your widget themes if you use them.
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-05-28 23:20:53

On Fri, 28 May 1999 pbrown@redhat.com wrote:

> On Fri, 28 May 1999, Mosfet wrote:
>
> > Not really, that is a good point. I would figure if you can write to a config
> > you should be able to delete it's entries.
>
> The thing is sometimes you can write to multiple config files, and one
> entry may be present in two files.  Where do you delete from?  The local
> file?  Both of them?  I think that is what isn't clear.

Well which one is used when readXXX is called?  That one should be
deleted, b/c if my memory serves me correctly, the multiple files are
usually a.) global files and b.) local files.  The user can only usually
remove keys in local files right?

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator