List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: High Five Roberto
From:       Holger Thon <devel_ht () unidui ! uni-duisburg ! de>
Date:       1999-05-20 13:07:38

Hi!

Uwe Thiem wrote:

> Miguel is an asshole. He smiles at you while, when you're turning
> your back to him, he'll happily dagger you. I won't even permit him
> to enter my house fearing he'll crash my computer while smiling at
> me.

Well, first i did not say anything about a cooperation with Miguel.
Second i do not know that much about Miguel, for i just joined kde-devel
a few days ago and haven't cared much about the heads of the
developement teams yet, to be honest. In my opinion, personal attitudes
shouldn't prevent people from working on something, but sometimes it may
be hardly reachable though you work on it hard.

Even maybe after a couple of time i fall on my nose with that opinion
and Miguel comes into my house and crashes my computer, then you can say
"I told you...". ;-)))))))).

> Peace and cooperation with GNOME is OK, but I won't ever cooperate

That's what i meant. There is more than one person in a team... :-)

 with
> Miguel. No way. This man is a disgrace not only to GNOME but to the
> community of freeware programmers in general.

Again, i can't talk much about this, yet. Though i have noticed that
much people complain about him, i don't want to say anything i have not
experienced myself.

Regards,
  Holger