On Mon, 03 May 1999, Bavo De Ridder wrote: >On Mon, 03 May 1999, David Faure wrote: Sorry, my reply should have been placed below David's comment, not above... > >Nope again, gmc, mc and even xterm is way better. I do not even use kfm (well, >it does place those nice, unusable icons on the desktop but they are always >covered by several windows...). > >KFM is just for the first-time-on-a-computer user... because he can't do >anything wrong with kfm, hey he probably can't do anything with kfm... > >KFM is useful behind the scenes (cache, ...) but for filemanagement, no way... > >> >>(But it does a better job at file management !) >> >