List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Icons needed
From:       Bernd Gehrmann <bernd () physik ! hu-berlin ! de>
Date:       1999-04-26 19:52:35

For my cvs frontend, I need some icons. Currently,
I think of the following:

* an application icon for the desktop +m ini icon
  Maybe variation of the cvs icon used by
  www.cyclic.com, if they allow it?

* Toolbar icons for "Add to repository", "Remove
  from Repository", "Update", "Commit".

* Toolbar icon for "Browse log". This should
  have some reminiscense of the log tree view
  ftp://linde.physik.hu-berlin.de/pub/bernd/logtree.gif

As payment, I can offer a warm "Thank you" and a
cold beer if you come to Berlin some day :-)

Bernd.