List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: CORBA Book
From:       Kurt Granroth <granroth () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-04-08 0:30:35

Bavo De Ridder wrote:
> Can somebody point me to a CORBA book where I can find in-depth
> technical information about Any, IDL Repository, .... and anything else
> interesting about CORBA....

There is a book that just came out by Henning and somebody else.   I don't
remember what it is called.. I DO remember that it is incredibly highly
recommended by everybody on 'comp.objects'.   Henning, himself, is very
prolific on that newsgroup and if his book is as good as his answers (and
web site), then it probably lives up to the hype.

I'll be buying it pretty soon, now.
--
Kurt Granroth
granroth@kde.org