List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KNewPanner bug ?!?
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-07 19:27:42

On Sat, Mar 06, 1999 at 11:05:45PM +0100, Matthias Elter wrote:
> Hello
>
> I think I found a bug in KNewPanner but I'm not sure...perhaps I am
> doing something wrong. I use KTMainWidget and a KNewPanner as view. The panner
> manages a TreeView and A HTMLView. The TreeView can be toggled in the
> slotOptionsTree() member function of my KTMainWidget:

As was suggested in another post to this list, it would be a very good idea
to get rid of KPanner and KNewPanner, from the HEAD branch, if possible.
QSplitter handles now more than two children, and is maintained by Troll
Tech, which relieves a bit our shoulders.
Can you try with QSplitter instead ?

BTW : Well done for the screenshots page ! Nice work !