List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: A bug in QFont (?)
From:       Arnt Gulbrandsen <agulbra () troll ! no>
Date:       1998-12-01 14:04:24

Antonio Larrosa <antlarr@arrakis.es>
> Hi,
>
> I've found a bug, by which painting in your window you can paint
> in a window which isn't even of your application !

There are several ways in which this can happen.  The easiest is
probably to create a widget with the widget flag WPaint_Unclipped;
painting is then not clipped.  It's also possible to make Qt paint in
other people's windows by sticking the right drawable in; this can
probably be done on purpose (for e.g. QGL) but could also be the
result of a wild-pointer bug.

--Arnt