List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: LSM's
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1998-03-07 15:59:31

On Fri, 6 Mar 1998, Christopher Beard wrote:

> I was just browsing the directories (through ftp.kde.org), and although a
> LARGE number are complete, there were several areas where only compressed
> files are available.

Yes and most importantly it breakes our automatically created web pages
sunsite does not accept packages without lsm anymore.
It also means much more additional work for me.

So please, please do add lsm's to your uploads.
On the other hand I will improve the access possibilities for the
developers during the next days.

Regards,
-- martin