Hello, Thanks for reaching out and keeping us in the loop. It's better now than after something has been implemented. We are definitely interested in working in this area. We have a lot of the proposed core infrastructure that's listed in that proposed specification; pipewire, creation of virtual screens, libei access is coming soon. It's "just" a case of gluing everything together. The current portal API is expanding with a concept of tokens to allow creation of streams without user prompts and access. I was hoping this would suffice if it was coupled with some mechanism to get these tokens ahead of time? Does Chrome Remote Desktop provide the server part that runs on the client computer? Or is it using some network API to connect to talk to the existing gnome/kde remote-desktop server? David