Following on from the last Akademy we checked where we were with our development progress in a meeting and settled on the following plan for all 3 major parts: - In KDE Gear master will be open for Qt6 code to land for those ready to move. Not all apps need to port. - The KDE Gear release will move by 2 months to allow for the extra time needed for testing initial Qt6 changes - An Alpha will be made in November (a soft freeze in Plasma terms) - Betas/RCs will be made throughout December and January (3 releases, 3 weeks apart) - Final release of all 3 major parts in sync in February Due to the delay of KDE Gear by an additional patch release of 23.08 will be made. David Edmundson