List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Clarification on licenses and use of MPLv2 in GPLv3+ software
From:       Johnny Jazeix <jazeix () gmail ! com>
Date:       2020-11-23 21:25:37

!hi Andreas,

Thank you!

I've read the different threads about the REUSE statements but didn't
took the time to check how much work was needed to apply it to
GCompris.

I've created a task in our backlog to not forget about it:
https://phabricator.kde.org/T13895

Johnny

Le lun. 23 nov. 2020 =C3=A0 20:23, Andreas Cord-Landwehr
<cordlandwehr@kde.org> a =C3=A9crit :

> Hi Johnny,
>
> I read it exactly the same way. So this looks completely fine to me.
>
> Yet, I would suggest to have a look at REUSE compatible license statement=
s,
> which make it much easier to see which files are under which license. Eve=
n if
> one should not refer to oneself for reference, here is a starting point h=
ow to
> convert to REUSE compatible license statements [1].
>
> Cheers,
> Andreas
>
> [1] <https://cordlandwehr.wordpress.com/2020/09/20/how-to-convert-a-proje=
ct-to-reuse-compatible-license-statements/>