List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdesrc-build: PolkitQt5-1
From:       "gregor.mi.sw" <codestruct () posteo ! org>
Date:       2018-05-15 9:12:55

Text below...

On 15.05.2018 10:33, gregor.mi.sw wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>
> I just started a full rebuild and closely watched the CMakeCache.txt files. There is one finding.
>
> $ # no special env var setup
> $ kdesrc-build --include-dependencies ksysguard kinfocenter kdevelop

> Building polkit-qt-1 from <module-set at line 34> (9/86)
>          No source update, but the build directory doesn't exist
>          Updating polkit-qt-1 (to branch master)
>          Source update complete for polkit-qt-1: no files affected
>          Preparing build system for polkit-qt-1.
>          Running cmake...
>          Compiling... succeeded (after 19 seconds)
>          Installing.. succeeded (after 0 seconds)
>
> Building kauth from frameworks (10/86)
>          No source update, but the build directory doesn't exist
>          Updating kauth (to branch master)
>          Source update complete for kauth: no files affected
>          Preparing build system for kauth.
>          Running cmake...
>          Compiling... succeeded (after 52 seconds)
>          Installing.. succeeded (after 0 seconds)
>

> In /home/gregor/kde/build/frameworks/kauth/CMakeCache.txt I have those lines:

> //The directory containing a CMake configuration file for KF5CoreAddons.
> KF5CoreAddons_DIR:PATH=/home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5CoreAddons
>
> //The directory containing a CMake configuration file for PolkitQt5-1.
> PolkitQt5-1_DIR:PATH=/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1
>
> which means KF5CoreAddons was found at the correct place whereas for PolkitQt5-1, it picked up the
> wrong location. I checke, those files are present:
>
> /home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Config.cmake
> /home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1ConfigVersion.cmake
> /home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Targets-debug.cmake
> /home/gregor/kde/usr/lib64/cmake/PolkitQt5-1/PolkitQt5-1Targets.cmake
>
> Any idea?
>
> Gregor

At this stage

Building kactivities from frameworks (33/86)
         No source update, but the build directory doesn't exist
         Updating kactivities (to branch master)
         Source update complete for kactivities: no files affected
         Preparing build system for kactivities.
         Running cmake...
         Compiling... succeeded (after 1 minute, and 1 second)
         Installing.. succeeded (after 0 seconds)

I got another offender: wrong location of KF5WindowSystem in KActivities:

$ dev-kf5-check-builddirs

Result
------
/home/gregor/kde/build/frameworks/kactivities/
/home/gregor/kde/build/frameworks/kauth/

Details
-------
### ----- /home/gregor/kde/build/frameworks/kactivities/CMakeCache.txt ------
KF5WindowSystem_DIR:PATH=/usr/lib64/cmake/KF5WindowSystem