List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE in prefix install
From:       Sebastian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?K=FCgler?= <sebas () kde ! org>
Date:       2018-03-28 15:14:36

What I usually do is copy the dbus files into the system paths, see attached
script. That should also make it work (after dbus restart).

-- sebas

--
sebas

http://www.kde.org | http://vizZzion.org
["sync-dbus-services.sh" (sync-dbus-services.sh)]

#!/bin/bash

#sudo cp /home/sebas/kf5/install/share/polkit-1/actions/* /usr/share/polkit-1/actions/

sudo cp /home/sebas/kf5/install/share/dbus-1/interfaces/* /usr/share/dbus-1/interfaces/
sudo cp /home/sebas/kf5/install/share/dbus-1/services/* /usr/share/dbus-1/services/
sudo cp /home/sebas/kf5/install/share/dbus-1/system-services/* /usr/share/dbus-1/system-services/