List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Python bindings for Marble
From:       heathmatlock <heathmatlock () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-30 4:04:52

Hi, the there is now a marble object in the PyKDE4 module thanks to
the efforts of Simon Edwards. You have to compile marble with the
-DEXPERIMENTAL_PYTHON_BINDINGS=TRUE flag to get it, however, I'm not
having any luck getting it to work as described here:
http://python.6.n6.nabble.com/Importing-marble-fails-td4345372.html

Earlier today I spoke with Dennis Nienhüser in #marble, and he
compiled with this flag and was also presented with an import error.
Anyone have some ideas on what might be wrong?

--
Heath Matlock
+1 256 274 4225