List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Have Recent documents in KFiledialog
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-28 6:14:45

在 2012年1月26日 星期四 18:34:44,Albert Astals Cid 写道:
> El Dijous, 26 de gener de 2012, a les 23:31:30, Weng Xuetian va escriure:
> > Hi,
>
> Hi
>
> > I'm waiting for KDE 4.8 out and I think I can post my little idea here :)
> >
> > Well, KDE have Recent Documents support, but is hard to accessed, as far
> > as
> > I know, only some plasmoid starter.
> >
> > Therefore I create this little kio-recentdocument:
> > http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=145878
>
> Are you developing this in KDE git repo? If not you should!
Well, I put it in the it in my own scratch repo currently, I hope this can be
put inside kde-runtime or somewhere.

Another question is currently I have a kcm, which only have 2 option, one is
to enable/disable recent document, the other is change the entry number (by
KDE default, it's 10). Obviously is a waste to take a single kcm module with
only two option, any advice for where to put these two option?