List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE-4.7.4
From:       "Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers () gmx ! de>
Date:       2012-01-13 21:02:11

Hi,
after some four weeks of work, I  built and installed a Linux system based on Linux \
from scratch 7 and Beyond Linux from Scratch, using KDE-4.7.4.

The system is working now withouth problems, smootly, I would like to say perfectly. \
The compilation, for the first time since years, did not present any problems. KDE \
shows in my opinion a high grade of maturity now ! Great work ! Thank you very much \
to all involved developers ! Regards,
Edgar

--
Dr.-Ing. Edgar Alwers <edgaralwers@gmx.de>