List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kiten api documentation
From:       Jeremy Whiting <jpwhiting () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-27 19:56:33

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Allen,

Kiten (part of kde-edu) has api documentation in it's library which is
libkiten here: http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdeedu-apidocs/kiten/lib/html/ but
the link to it from http://api.kde.org/4.x-api/kdeedu-apidocs/ is wrong.  Is
that something I can fix by editing the kdeedu Mainpage.dox somehow? or
something we need to get fixed on the api.kde.org script somehow?

thanks,
Jeremy