List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Use I18n file of other program
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-07-25 2:08:23

Hi everyone,
Actually I'm a little bit confused about KDE i18n system.
I'm a input method developer and I currently trying to develop a KCM
module for this input method.
I need to load the existing translation of this input method and use it
KCM Module, and KDE's i18n series function seems not to have support
like gettext's dgettext (google result says that). Should I use dgettext
directly here?

And another question.. How does KDE determine which Gettext file to use?
The same with the value specified in KAboutData ?

Regards