List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: 'KDevelop4/FAQ - KDE UserBase Wiki' international
From:       "David Jarvie" <djarvie () kde ! org>
Date:       2011-07-12 8:36:05

On Mon, July 11, 2011 8:40 pm, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> On Monday, July 11, 2011 09:32:10 PM Ingo Malchow wrote:
>> Please don't reply to that as of now, it looks quite strange. Needs to
>> be confirmed. And to be remembered, we don't "sell" link exchanges nor
>> do we accept those.
> Read my other mail here, he is a known farmer and tries that with multiple
> names for multiple projects (some months ago for gcc, today too for kate)

Somebody with a different name but the same phone number did a translation
of the KAlarm home page. As far as I can tell (I don't speak Belorusian),
the translation which has been produced
(http://webhostingrating.com/libs/kalarm-be) seems genuine. If there's a
catch, it's not obvious what it is.

--