Hi all, after have readed this topics on ubuntuforums http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1147022 http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1733298 I thinked: how is it possible to realize something like that but 100% in Linux? Naturally, using QT Libs. But, before this, how to recognize character/input in wacom panels? I contacted also the developer of this apps in KDE: http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/wacom+tablet?content=114856 to try to understand how to realize something like that... I don't want code, I'd like just to understand how to realize this, according to you...You are expert developers, maybe you will have some good ideas for this :) I start: I was thinking to compare wacom input (a sequence of points) with an array with there are points of each letter. Some ideas? Bye bye, SE >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<