List:       kde-devel
Subject:    GSoC: Educational desktop
From:       Marc Mauri Alloza <marcmaurialloza () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-15 16:48:39

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everybody,

My name is Marc Mauri. I'm a computer engineering student from Catalonia
(Spain). I'm interested on participating on GSoC project plasma educational
desktop. I've ridden the 2011 GSoC KDE idea, and I liked it very much, but
there is no mentor assigned to the project. I would like to know who is (or
who will be) the mentor to ask him more information about his idea to start
writting my proposal.

Here is the idea:
http://community.kde.org/GSoC/2011/Ideas#Project:_Educational_desktop

Thanks for developing this great desktop!
Marc Mauri