List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [MediaWiki/Silk] Libmediawiki introduction
From:       Alexandre Mendes <alex.mendes1988 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-24 10:10:25

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

We are nine students from a french university in Toulouse.

We are working on a part of project Silk, whose name is libmediawiki, and we
need some feedbacks about our code.
Our library provides several functions to interact with wikis powered by
mediawiki (like Wikipedia or Wikimedia Commons):

   - Edit,
   - Upload,
   - Pages revision,
   - Pages info
   - ...

You can get our work on gitourious now, and we will move our repository on
git.kde very soon.

In the repository, you can find sample codes, widgets (picture of the day,
article of the day) and a new plugin for digikam to export pictures on a
mediawiki.
You can also generate documentation with doxygen.

Best regards,

The IUP ISI team.

Repository : http://gitorious.org/~yoms/project-silk/isi-project-silk
DashBoard : http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=libmediawiki