List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A Problem about handling cookie with KIO::Integration::AccessManager
From:       Weng Xuetian <wengxt () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-02-03 19:35:35

Hello,
I'm currently want to develop a client to an SNS site, but I have some
problem of fetch cookie.
I'd like to simulate the login action via post function of AccessManager.
And I can found the cookie is set correctly in konqueror cookie KCM.
But I cannot get some of them via AccessManager->cookieJar().

I'm not sure why this happens, but some possible problems maybe the
missing cookie is httponly? from wireshark I found that even I cannot
get the missing value, but it is still sent out.
How can I get that cookie entry, or there is something wrong for my
code? Since konqueror can correctly handle it, so I think there must
be some way to get it.

Regards,
Xuetian