List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KAssistantDialog::setAppropriate() does not disable/enable the
From:       Mike Hancock <javaiscoolmike () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-04-26 20:03:12

The method setAppropriate() in KAssistantDialog does not
disable/enable the next/previous buttons after it sets this value(like
if all of the pages after the current page are set to
"inappropriate").

For example consider a KAssistantDialog with 2 pages.  If the first
page causes the next page (the last page) to be set to
"inappropriate", then the next button on the first page stays
click-able (though it does not do anything when clicked).  I think
this is a bug, but I am not 100% sure?  I guess that is just what I
would expect this method to do. I have never contributed before.  I
think I know how to fix this, should I try to write a patch for it?

Thanks,
Mike Hancock