List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Voice Kontrol
From:       Franz <franz.pers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-27 16:06:01

Hello. I'd like to realize a voice control in kde as a GSoC project.

Technical details: I will use D-Bus to control applications and
PocketSphinx to provide voice recognition.

Expected results: The application will sit in tray and waiting for
speech. After some speech captured program will recognize a command
and perform the associated action. Also program will contain a tool
for improving language model.

Examples of actions: undo/redo, back/forward, up/down/left/right, page
up/page down, new {tab, e-mail, document}, open {browser, editor,
console}, pastebin, myscript, etc.

So, I'm looking for a mentor. Please write if you are interested in the project.