Hey Team,

How about using "ushahidi" to map out where the devs are on the globe and also add other details deemed necessary.

Its just a suggestion.

Regards,
Kennedy Kasina

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Anne Wilson <cannewilson@googlemail.com> wrote:
On Saturday 27 March 2010 14:02:24 Michael Zanetti wrote:
> Hi Anne,
>
> On Saturday 27 March 2010 14:47:53 Anne Wilson wrote:
> > I've been trying to locate Unai Garro (uga) in connection with his photo-
> > editing tutorials.  The only address I have found is a sourceforge one,
> > but my message to that address has bounced.  Does anyone have any
> > information about him?
>
> I don't know Unai but maybe this could help you:
> http://lists.kde.org/?a=101318063700001&r=1&w=2

Wow! that's a long time ago!  I'll bear it in mind, though, if my current
attempt doesn't get through.  Aacid pointed me to the svn.disabled-accounts
list - which I've never seen before - so I'm trying the address there.

Thanks for trying to help.

Anne
--
KDE Community Working Group