List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KAuth and root running program
From:       Giovanni Venturi <giovanni () ksniffer ! org>
Date:       2010-03-26 16:09:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,
I was studying the KAuth framework examples on techbase. My question is
this: what really I can do with KAuth? How does it work?
I mean I need to start a command line application as root If I click on a
KPushButton on my KDE application. Is it possible? When I implements KAuth
manage into my GUI what happen will happen. Will appear a windows where it
asks to me password for root user?

Thanks,
Giovanni