List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Writing Kate Plugin Help
From:       Abhishek <abhishekworld () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-22 3:50:44

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi *,
I am writing plugin for kate, but when I compile and install it, it wont
appear in the plugins list of kate nor in extension list . (I have compile
the sample timedate plugin example from techbase which compiles properly and
also appears in extension list so my environment path are properly set)
here is the code http://static.thezeroth.net/newtabbarextension.tar right
now it  does nothing but i cant test it until it appear in plugin list
please guide me :)

Thanks

--
Abhishek Patil | http://thezeroth.net