On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote: > On Sun, Mar 21, 2010 at 10:14:57AM -0400, todd rme wrote: >> Is the mobility project an effort to get Qt to run on mobile >> platforms, or is an effort to get Qt on existing platforms to connect >> to mobile devices?  I may just have missed it but I cannot find a >> clear explanation of what the actual goals of the project are. >> > "qt mobility" is an umbrella project for "everything which has to do > with mobile devices". in my book that includes synchronization. i don't > know the details and i'm not sure how much i'd be allowed to talk about > them anyway. ask the responsible trolls in #qt-labs at brisbane working > hours. If that is the case the website should probably say it. The website is not currently very clear. -Todd >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<