List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Phonon::VideoWidget in a QGraphicsView
From:       Andreas Marschke <xxtjaxx () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-21 4:11:40

Hi!

I had been trying to implement a Phonon::VideoWidget in a QGraphicsView.
But it doesnt really work here I can see from the output that its working (as
in playing the video) but the video on the widget doesnt work at all.
I read several blogs and talked to people on IRC which all said I should do it
this way but it doesnt work.

You can examine the code here git://github.com/xxtjaxx/xxtjaxxRepository.git
its in the c++/translucentVideoPlayerUi directory.

Can you give me some suggestions how to do this?

TIA

Cheers,

Andreas Marschke.