List:       kde-devel
Subject:    GSoC 2010 - Web Metadata Extractor Framework and Service & Dedicated
From:       Sajith Vimukthi <sajith.vim () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-19 3:46:18

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello All,

I participated in google summer of code 2009 and
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Open_Metadata_Search will elaborate more details on
my project. I am interested in taking part in GSoC 2010 via KDE. These days
I am on my final year project at the Department of Computer Science and
Engineering University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. My final year project is
directly connected to Semantics and Metadata Extraction. Please have a look
at the glimpse record of my final year project at http://xemantica.co.nr/ and
I would like to present a more detailed overview on the project on your
demand. Indeed I have a very good exposure into Semantics. Apart from the
final year project I have used the semantic concepts in some of the other
projects that I was dealing with.

I went through the ideas page of the aforementioned projects. I find it
really interesting and I believe my exposure into semantics, dealing with
metadata and C++ will help me to complete the project successfully.

I would like to contact the mentors of these projects and get some more
details and be a bit familiar with the background and then apply. Can
somebody help me out. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Regards,
Sajith Vimukthi Weerakoon,
T .P No : ++94-716102392