List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Problem with kdelibs build
From:       Shantanu Tushar Jha <jhahoneyk () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-03-17 7:44:59

Hello,
    I had to delete my old build and start everything from the start.
I successfully built kde-qt and kdesupport, then proceeded to
KDE/kdelibs. But, I get the following errors when I try to build
kdelibs-

CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:135 (MESSAGE):
  Couldn't find Strigi streams and streamanalyzer libraries.  Set the
  environment variable STRIGI_HOME (or CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH) to the strigi
  install dir.  (missing: STRIGI_STREAMS_LIBRARY
  STRIGI_STREAMANALYZER_LIBRARY)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/FindStrigi.cmake:41 (find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:60 (find_package)

I don't think its related, but I have the package
libstreamanalyzer-dev installed and here is my files tree of
$KDEDIR/include and lib http://pastebin.ca/1843311

"echo $CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH" gives "/home/hunny/kde" which I think is correct.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks,

--
Shantanu Tushar    (UTC +0530)