If you open a bug report about input method event support in Konsole / KDE 4 then interested parties can track it to be notified when it is implemented. Regards, Robert. On 31/08/2007, Robert Knight wrote: > > I was told that the input method event support had not yet been > re-implemented for Konsole in > > KDE 4 about two months ago > > That is still true now unfortunately. It will get done before the > final release, hopefully before the next beta. > > Regards, > Robert. > > On 31/08/2007, Yukiko Bando wrote: > > Giancarlo Niccolai wrote: > > > > > Doesn't UIM work with KDE4? I haven't tried it yet, but there was no > > > problem with QT4/UIM. > > > > On my system UIM doesn't work either in those apps. I was told that the > > input method event support had not yet been re-implemented for Konsole in > > KDE 4 about two months ago. Don't know about KWrite/Kate. > > > > Yukiko > > > > > > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > unsubscribe > > << > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<