List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Krazy2 Coming to the EBN
From:       Allen Winter <winter () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-08-28 15:09:25

Howdy,

FYI: I will be installing the next generation of the Krazy Code Checking tool
onto the English Breakfast Network (EBN) sometime today.  Currently, I call
this "Krazy2".  You can find the source in trunk/quality/krazy2 if feel like
playing with the command line version of the tool.

So... you might notice some strangeness happening with the
EBN's Krazy runs the next couple of days as I work out the kinks.

The biggest change you'll notice are the checks for .ui and .desktop files.
We can easily add checkers for other file types as desired.

I'm always looking for volunteers to help write new or improved checkers.

-Allen