just for the records: situation is better with the beta driver (nvidia 100.14.06) - though not perfect, so it's probably really (just) on nVidias side. Thomas Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2007 01:45 schrieb Rafael Fernández López: > Hi Thomas, > > 2007/8/22, Thomas Lübking : > > Xorg 7.2, nvidia (cs driver) 9755, composite manager active or not > > doesn't matter > > Yeah, I'm not able to check my nvidia version right now. Happened to me > with cm and without it. > > selecting argb seems to trouble qt-copy - XLIB_SKIP_ARGB_VISUALS=1 "fixes" > > > it > > Yup. > > > i.e. does someone else suffer this problem (it seems different from the > > > falsely selected argb mode, just like forgetting to flush the GC) > > I am still having them. I had a talk with fredrikh because of this, and he > told a nvidia driver developer. It seems it is a fault of their drivers. (I > am talking about the propietary driver) > > I have the problem with everything related to scrolls. > > > Bye !! > Rafael Fernández López. -- Fear... Fear attracts the fearfull. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear... Fear is my ally! >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<