List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSystemTray Problems
From:       Alejandro Exojo <suy () kurly ! org>
Date:       2007-04-02 9:27:33

El Lunes, 2 de Abril de 2007, Dave S escribió:
> QPixmap      mPixmap;
>  mPixmap = KSystemTray::loadIcon("/usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/
>  konserve.png");
>  setPixmap(mPixmap);
>
> It compiles OK but I end up with a white square on my system tray
> rather than the png at usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/apps/konserve.png

Hi Dave.

Are you working on konserve, or you just used it as an example for your
application?

If it's the first, good luck. Last messages that I sent to its author didn't
receive any response, and I tried myself to fix bugs in Konserve, and
resigned when I saw the whole code.

If it's the second, I suggest that you look at another application. Konserve
doesn't make proper use of KMainWindow, KSystemTray, etc.

--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0x0B8B0BC2
http://barnacity.net/ - Jabber ID: suy@bulmalug.net