List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [OT] A mockup of Konqueror
From:       Alexander Dymo <dymo () mk ! ukrtelecom ! ua>
Date:       2006-03-14 16:30:38

On Monday 13 March 2006 22:55, Iņaki wrote:
> Hi, first of all I'm sorry for this Off Topic in a devel list. I've done a
> mockup of Konqueror for KDE4 and I'd like to know if it is feasible with
> the Qt4 libraries.
>
> I have used HTML and JavaScript for creating an online demo of the mockup,
> you can press in some buttons, tabs, sidebar, icons...
Oh, this is really really cool mockup :) I couldn't believe this is done using
only html and js ;)

Now my personal IMHO:

I very much like the idea of hidden menus but I'd add one menu button near
the "menu" for bookmarks. Bookmarks are useful in file manager too.
And I'd prefer different bookmarks for file and web browsers.

> http protocol the "up" button disappear
no, please not!

Search bar mode definition is 100% correct.

-------
I wish anybody had done as complete design as yours for KDevelop ;)