List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [OT] A mockup of Konqueror
From:       Iņaki <ibc2 () euskalnet ! net>
Date:       2006-03-13 20:55:43

Hi, first of all I'm sorry for this Off Topic in a devel list. I've done a
mockup of Konqueror for KDE4 and I'd like to know if it is feasible with the
Qt4 libraries.

I have used HTML and JavaScript for creating an online demo of the mockup, you
can press in some buttons, tabs, sidebar, icons...

My idea is to design a Konqueror more powerful for advanced users and easier
and more intuitible for begginer users (this is not Gnome  ;)  ).

I'd like to know your expert opinions to improve the mockup with better ideas.

This is the mockup:
  http://konqueror4.home.dyndns.org

This is the explanation document:
  http://konqueror4-explain.home.dyndns.org

And this is the mockup in www.kde-look.org:
  http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=36385

Once again, sorry because the Off Topic.

Regards,
Iņaki