El Lunes, 29 de Agosto de 2005 19:36, James Horey escribió: > Hello all, > > My application needs to store several files and I'd like to put those > files in a well known location such as ~/.kde/share/apps/my_application. > Are there any KDE classes that allows me to do this easily or will I just > have to do it manually (create the folder in the correct location, etc)? > Thanks for the help. > Check kdecore/kstandarddirs.h You can use KGlobal::dirs() to find the KStandardDirs instance, and use its methods. Luciano > -James >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<