List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdenonbeta/kunittest
From:       Brad Hards <bhards () bigpond ! net ! au>
Date:       2005-05-29 12:17:31

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Sun, 29 May 2005 21:24 pm, Frans Englich wrote:
> Now that KUnitTest is in kdelibs, perhaps it could be an idea to remove it
> from kdenonbeta?
Perhaps, however the version in kdelibs/kdesdk is quite different to the
kdenonbeta version.

> On my setup it have created some inclusion problems.
I am not sure of what sort of problem you could get. The version in kdenonbeta
isn't mean to be installed - you are meant to copy it to a subdir. What
problems are you seeing?

CC'ing kde-devel for a wider discussion - do we move it to playground or
delete it?

Brad