List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Kde uic plugins - Sucess!!
From:       Paul Bourke <pauldbourke () eircom ! net>
Date:       2005-01-29 9:37:49

Just recompiled qt with the -thread flag, and its working! I must have
at some stage when trying to get things working earlier gone and
recompiled without multithreading support.
Kde apps are now picking up the plugins and compiling fine. I cant say
thanks enough fo all your help, its a great feeling to have this
working!

Thanks again,

Paul.