List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Miss some changes in KDE CVS
From:       Christoph Wiesen <chris () deadhand ! com>
Date:       2004-12-28 19:21:47

Am Dienstag, 28. Dezember 2004 14:50 schrieb Stephan Binner:
> On Monday 27 December 2004 19:49, Christoph Wiesen wrote:
> > I just installed the basic KDE from CVS to take a peek at what's to come
>
> How old is the checkout, from which server?

It's been from yesterday - some hours before my email.

The server:  pserver:anonymous@anoncvs.kde.org:/home/kde

> > - Shaded background on sorted column
>
> Do you have kdebase/konqueror/listview/konq_listviewwidget.cc 1.260?
>
> Bye,
>    Steve

Hmm, I'm not sure what the 1260 means here - the file is there for sure and
line 1260 (maybe that's what's meant) contains:
KonqBaseListViewWidget::iterator
KonqBaseListViewWidget::iterator::operator++(int)

Thanks so far.