List:       kde-devel
Subject:    how to add a keyboard model?
From:       Yemu <yemu () gazeta ! pl>
Date:       2004-12-26 22:48:04

hi
i've just got a new keyboard (as a christmas gift :-) and wanted to add it to
the list of supported keyboards in kde. attached is a lineakd config file. i
noticed that the list of keyboards supported by kde and lineak is similar, so
maybe this could help. wwat should i do in order to get my keyboard working?
i searched some locations where config file could be but didn't find
anything. if you don't know, please help me and point someone i could ask for
more information.
thanks in advance for any suggestions.
best regards
yemu

["A4TECH-RFKBS-26" (text/plain)]

[A4KBS26]
  brandname = "a4tech"
  modelname = "RFKBS-26"
  [KEYS]
#Top-Left
 New =  214
 Word =  196
 Excel =  197
 WWW =  130
 Email =  236
#Left
 Power =  222
 Sleep =  223
 Toggle =  101
 Close =  217
 Back =  234
 Forward =  233
 Undo =  184
 Copy =  248
 Paste =  192
 Cut =  188
#Top
 MyCom =  198
 Calculator =  161
 Calendar =   110
 Logoff  =   202
 Search =  229
 Mute =  166
 AudioStop =  151
 PlayPause =   159
 VolumeUp =  158
 VolumeDown =  165
 Next =  162
 Prev =  164
#Top-Right
 Stop =  232
 Refresh =  209
 Favorites =   230
#Office - Fs after activating "office" function
 Help  =  226
 New_F  =   215
 Open =  216
 Save =  218