List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE CVS HEAD: panel
From:       Stanislav Karchebny <berk () upnet ! ru>
Date:       2004-12-26 11:12:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 20 December 2004 16:14, Knut Morten Johansson wrote:
> On Sunday 19 December 2004 19:13, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > (these reports against HEAD are quite appreciated, but i _need_ to know
> > how recent your checkout is.)
>
> In the spirit of this, checkout yesterday 19/12. With new user kicker
> starts up empty, only item are the hide right arrow. When adding items
> (k-menu etc) the first one always get placed at the rightmost position,
> independent of where you rightclick->add.

Confirmed with 19/12 checkout also.
When kicker is full of items, it often overwrites the rightmost clock applet
with Scroll arrows (left/right), when i move mouse over kicker to its topmost
right corner and back across the clock widget, it repaints normally and
scroll arrows vanish (they are painted straight in the middle of clock applet
when present).

--
keep in touch. berkus.

Roey on #kde-devel: when I hear best of breed I tune out--it's too much a
buzzword. What I carry between my legs is best of breed. And like KDE, just
because it's less visible doesn't mean it gets less usage.